Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Mourning Dove at Condie in a Shapely Brown Dress

I'd like a dress that flows like the back of this Mourning Dove, feather waist cinched, soft shawl collar flaring, brown narrow hips, and long long long long sleeves that go on and on and on and on...

(Edwardian? Victorian? I'm not clear on my period fashions.)

The Mourning Dove's eyes I could master with different glasses, but that's not the look that I'm going for. Green eyes, I have; googly rims, I don't need.

With this casual elegance, no need for a chair. Any old post or barbed wire will do.

Mourning Dove. Photo © Shelley Banks, all rights reserved.
A svelte and elegant Mourning Dove. © SB

What is this?  Mourning Dove
Location: Condie Nature Refuge, near Regina, Saskatchewan.

Photo dates: May 28, 2013.

~~~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...